Serving Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, and Castle Pines
Your homes only defense against the harsh elements of our Colorado climate is professional painting. Unpainted, the weather in Colorado can damage a homes exterior, resulting in thousands of dollars of repair work. We know how important your home is to you, and protecting your home is one of your largest investments is a responsibility we take seriously.
Your total satisfaction is what counts. After all, we are your neighbors and we depend on satisfied homeowners like you. Professional painters, complete preparation, and the best paint are the keys to your satisfaction and our reputation, as our Awards page testifies.
At Ameritek Painting, we use only the highest quality paints and products for your home.
- We use only 100% acrylic latex paints for superior adhesion.
- We use paints that are specifically formulated for Colorado’s harsh climate.
Preparation is the foundation to quality results. We are deliberate in preparing each surface of your home that is to be painted.
- Powerwash: We powerwash in accordance to paint manufacturers recommendation to remove dirt and debris, ensuring a clean foundation for proper adhesion.
- Scrape/Sand: We sand and scrape to remove any bad or peeling paint to assure a quality base surface.
- Caulk: We caulk with 45-year caulk wherever the caulking has failed.
- Mask: We mask all window, brick, doors, and all non-paintable areas.
- Prime: We prime all raw surfacesd or bare wood with an oil-based primer, and reset nail pops.
You can rest assured that everything is covered:
- Warranty: We provide a written warranty that includes both paint and labor. Should you ever discover a problem, we will return promptly to your home with the proper color mix and restore the area—no questions, no excuses, and no hassles. Please call for Warranty details.
- Insurance: Our insurance protection is complete with $1 million liability insurance and workers compensation coverage.
Each quote includes a detailed, written description of the work to be performed. We never request payment in advance. Payment is due only at the completion of the job—your assurance of quality work. Call us for a quote at (303) 471-2456.